Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Single Girl Quilt Quilt-a-long: Got my fabrics!

Last Thursda,y since I was already half way to San Jose after playgroup, I headed over to Jo-Anns to see if there were any sale prints to get to add to the pile of fabrics I had pulled from my stash.  I was quite pleased with what I found and here is my pile, waiting for me to start cutting out pieces.  With all the birthday-ing and Valentine-ing that was going on yesterday, I haven't gotten much farther than what we see here in my little pile, but the forecast this week calls for rain till Saturday (see, its not ALL sunny days here in California) so it looks like my crafting time just grew a little....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


And remember you've still got till Thursday night to enter our GIVEAWAY for your very own copy of Last Minute Patchwork and Quilted Gifts by Joelle Hoverson!  Remember extra entries for posting the giveaway on Facebook and/or 
your own personal blog:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...