So for Fridays I'd just like to take a little opportunity to note a little blog roll of some of my favorite posts from some of my favorite old and new blogs that inspired me this week.
- Progressive Pioneer talks to Katherine Heigl and says some great and spot on things about "doing it all"
- Annela at Comfort Stitching does a great give-a-way of a jelly roll of her sweet Sherbert Pips!
- Ashley at Film in the Fridge finishes her Innocent Crush Rectangular Square Quilt and its fantastic. I love the picture of it being held up in the snow. I'm jealous of her snow. She might be jealous of our sunshine...
- Heather at Quilt or Stitch? finished her Hexagon quilt and its so ooh and ahh worthy. My brain gets tied in a knot trying to figure out how you make it. Beautiful! I especially love how she did the back.
- Rachael at PS I Quilt announced her Flip Side pattern is published and I wish I had made an exception in my StashPact11 promise for cute quilt kits like this one that is being offered by Fat Quarter's Shop
- QuiltGypsy Mermaid showed some beautiful quilts she's made for families of fallen soldiers. So inspiring. How can I get involved in something like this? Very very moving.
- Nettie at A Quilt Is Nice showed us her Sherbert Pips baby quilt. I've been looking for a pattern for a baby quilt and I think I might have to try out this tutorial. Such a beautiful and fun quilt. I love how its not quite centered. Give it that little something.
- A Cuppa and a Catch up showed off the ticker tape quilt as you go block and it was just the inspiration I needed for a pile of tickertapes I've got going on my desk.
- Malka over at A Stich In Dye introduced me to MySewingCircle.com and I'm so excited about it I got myself all signed up. Be my friend okay? You can find me on there as...silverlilysews. I'm sort of templed to stay up all night inputting all my WIPs and such but...I'll refrain for now...
- Shalece from The Domestic Diva Daily taught me how to make tortillas which was just in time for a week where it seems like we all just wanted to eat quesadillas and homemade salsa around my house.
As for me, my Dancing Diamonds quilt has made her way up to the top of the quilting pile. Stay tuned for next week...