Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday Favorites of the week

One of my favorite things about this whole blogging world is that its an opportunity to share and be shared with.  As a stay at home mama of two little boys, its hard to get out to interact with other quilters and crafters and even mothers to share ideas and inspiration about all those things near and dear to my heart right now.  I can't get out to a quilt class very easily but I can read and share with other bloggers from the comfort of my own home patterns, fabric, creations, recipes, parenting advice, and the list goes on and on.  It opens my mind to new ideas and confirms old ones as I read what other quilters, mothers, women, sisters, friends, etc are doing in their own lives.  


So for Fridays I'd just like to take a little opportunity to note a little blog roll of some of my favorite posts from some of my favorite old and new blogs that inspired me this week.


As for me, my Dancing Diamonds quilt has made her way up to the top of the quilting pile.  Stay tuned for next week...

2 comments:

  1. And we can even enjoy blogging without any excuse. May you always find something to make you happy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...