Saturday, March 12, 2011

Checking in and inviting you to join....

So my two little boys are doing better. (yay!)  We even ventured outside today for some trike riding and a trip to Jack in the Box to spend some coupons the hubsy has been saving.

Unfortunately now the big boy (my sweet hubsy) has come down with the bug.  

Sigh.

While I've been stuck inside since Thursday I've been sewing like a maniac and made much progress on my WIPs I posted about here.

In other news,
I ran across chatter about this little event

 happening next Friday night and since its basically what I do every night once I put my boys to bed,
I thought, lets make it official and link up with my fellow late night quilty sisters.

Sounds like fun, no?

Click over and link up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...