Sunday, April 3, 2011

A long awaited arrival


This little lady showed up on my doorstep yesterday.

I know I'm not the only one that's been counting down the days till the shops got themselves stocked up with some Pips.

I can hardly wait to get started chopping this up and turning it into something!

Today is day two of General Conference around here where we stay home, tuned to the computer listening to the inspiration and guidance of our Prophet and the apostles.  I love, love, LOVE conference weekend and am looking forward to another day of sitting with my family listening to these great people share these talks with us.  I've been listening with my hexies on my lap and its sort of amazing the progress you can make when you've got two 2 hour blocks to just sit and listen.

Happy Sunday all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...