Friday, April 12, 2013

another mini baby quilt

 

more fun with the ruffler!  tomorrow is my birthday and josh asked me if I wanted a day of pampering and I told him what I really wished for was a morning with no kids to just sew all I wanted.  and being the delight he is, he agreed and took the boys all morning and afternoon.  I have to admit I was a little befuddled at first when he left as to where to start but eventually got to working.    mostly I wanted to play with the ruffler so I put together another little mini snuggler.


I wanted to play with batting and fabrics.  I didn't use any batting for this one to see if the minky was enough.  I put it through the wash already to see how it would shrink up.  

And now I'll add it to the shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...