Friday, September 5, 2014

fabric in the mail


A happy little box was waiting for me on the doorstep when I arrived home from picking the kiddos up from school.  I ordered the chevron minky on purpose because its going to be the backing for little T's baby quilt and the others because, well, it added up to $35 on fabric.com and then I got free shipping so it just made sense to get them too. You know what I mean. I am in LOVE with these little farm prints and the Heather Ross print is getting squirreled away for a granny square quilt I've had in my head for awhile.

fabric: Minky cuddle mini chevron in Topaz/Snow (which is on sale now!- unfortunately was not when I bought it a week ago, blerg)

1 comment:

  1. Very cute fabric selection! I sometimes get nervous to buy online. I've had a couple of things come in the mail that were not what I imagined they would be. Lately I've had a see-in-person policy. I'm interested to know how you like the chevron minky when it's made into the quilt. That's one I haven't seen at any of our local stores.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...