Tuesday, January 17, 2012

a new table mat and some morning tea


The other night I was itching to finish something and since I was waiting on some fabric to arrive to finish my most need to finish project, I settled on starting a whole new one and staying up late watching old episodes of Law and Order next to my sewing machine to finish this one.  It was nice and felt good to finish something quick and pretty.

I started off just making string blocks and then sort of eyeballed a triangle shape and ironed it and resewed it enough so that it lays flat.  And I think it looks so pretty and adds such a nice splash of color to my table.

The other plus is it acts as a nice place to set my teapot in the morning.

Today I'm linking up with:
Fresh Poppy Design   
Get Your Craft On Tuesday

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...