Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Baby Snugglie


I had an order for a little baby snugglie the other day through my etsy shop.  It happened to be from an old friend from high school which was a fun surprise!


She wanted an "Oh Henry" Snuggle Quilt which I probably should call a bunting snugglie or a flag snugglie but since the original was for baby Henry, it seems to have stuck.


The embroidery was a little tricky with this minkey fabric, even with a top covering dissolving stabler.  I think next time I will choose a tighter stitch.  But it still turned out fine I think.


And I FINALLY got myself together and made some labels.  I just got some printable fabric at Joanns and made a page of them on PhotoShop and then printed it.

Easy peasy.

And now off to Miss Molly to pass on to baby Jordan as soon as he arrives!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...